Popular QuestionsTTRacing chairs are known to be extremely durable, even so, taking good aftercare is vitally important to ensure the chair feels and looks like you first bought it.
Thus, it is essential to avoid any forms of liquid as it is unfavorable to the PU Leather/Fabric of your chair and do take extra step to wiping it down once in a while to keep it clean. Best clean with microfiber cloth to keep it spick-and-span for years.
While the chair is known for its durability, it is not friendly with rough usage, for the best of your interest, you may want to consider keeping it away from your pets, sharp objects, impacts or other usages that are unintended for your chair so it may lasts for years.
West Phillipines East Phillipines Singapore Free Starts from RM139 based on model Starts from RM139 based on model
Our logistic is always ready to ship out all orders on the same day. Our cut-off time is usually 2pm. Orders before 2pm will be shipped out on the same day, while orders beyond that will be shipped on the next day under normal circumstances unless for pre-order items which will be stated in the product listing. For West Phillipines, delivery is usually next working day after parcel has been shipped out, but please allow another additional day in case of delay. (1-2 working days) For East Phillipines, delivery takes 3-7 working days. Courier working days are from Monday - Saturday, while it is off on Sunday.
You will receive a tracking number in your email once we have shipped it out which includes the link where you may trace your order.
Warranty & Return Policy
All our customers enjoy a 2-year limited hardware warranty on parts and lifetime warranty on frame
- Incomplete set of parts on delivery
- Any defect(s) of parts during delivery
- Significant defect(s) of mechanical part(s) such as hydraulics, recline mechanism, and tilt mechanism
- Notify us through “Contact Us”, providing us any relevant images or videos within 7 days from the date of defect.
- For new unit(s), please notify us before assembly. Once assembly is done, warranty will not be covered for physical damage(s)
- Any part(s) repaired or replaced will be covered for the remaining warranty period
- Normal wear and tear of PU leather
- Damage(s) on chair nylon/metal base or PU wheels
- Damage(s) on armrests such as breaking
- Physical damage(s) on any parts of the chair (except for on arrival)
- Natural disaster including but not limited to fire, flood, collapse of property
- Damage(s) resulted from alteration and modification
- Damage(s) caused by self-assembly or improper assembly, usage that derives from the Guided User Manual
- Expenses for return delivery for inspection and replacement
TTRacing reserves the right and discretion to determine the warranty is effective or such part(s) shall be replaced or repaired. Shall there be any damage(s) caused by abusive actions that derive from the intended usage of the product(s); including, but not limited to modification, impact, will result to termination of the warranty with immediate effect.
This warranty is effective only on the initial buyer. TTRacing should be notified for any transfer of ownership and warranty for the warranty to be effective.
This warranty is effective on the date of delivery.
Assembly And CareWe would love it to be, unfortunately it is currently still not possible as courier will not be able to send it after assembly.
Every chair comes with a user manual, and you can always refer to our assembly video to follow it step-by-step. Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulty during assembling the chair.
Frequently Asked Questions